Journalling has so many benefits!
Keeping a daily journal is something that thousands of people have done for as long as there has been writing. In fact, journals make up many of our current historical records! And with good reason. Journals can help keep daily records, manage stress, mark down notes for future or current study, create future plans, lower anxiety, and improve mental and emotional wellness.
You can use this journal to:
- brainstorm ideas
- problem solve
- make plans for your future
- dream big
- brain dump at night so you can sleep without worry
- record memories and family stories for future generations
- jot down blessings and acknowledge your gratitude to improve your mood & emotional wellness
- write out stress, anxiety and worries so you can face your fears and prepare better
- share thoughts, reactions, hurts and proud moments safely
Your journal is your private, creative space. Here you can be completely honest, without fear. Whether you use it to speak truths to yourself or to remind yourself of the happy past, your journal can serve and support you.
And since this is a digital printable, you can make more than one journal! Print off one copy for a life plan, and another copy for a gratitude journal. Or use it to help develop a growth mindset, or to process a life change, or as part of your regular journalling routine.
The Spring has Sprung daily journal has lined pages, space for doodling or drawing, and adorable spring-themed graphics on every page. Let the pretty pages inspire you to greater creativity, productivity, thoughtful reflection or gratitude. And at 33 pages, it’s perfect for exactly one month of daily journalling.
What will you write about today?